Hello, Donors and Friends of the THICKREDLINE,
I am happy to let everyone know that we reached our project launch fundraising milestone of $10,000, results below, and have triggered our stretch goal of $20,000 as we launch a campaign to identify growth capital!
We wanted to say: THANK YOU to everyone who made our launch a great success! We now have EXCITING news and new challenges to share!!!
There was overwhelming response to the launch, and especially the interview with Howard on The Corbett Report (link: https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-1598-howard-lichtman-on-the-thick-red-line/) where, within 48 hours our entire inventory of Handbooks and Cards for Cops were sold-out, we were caused to immediately refocus from outreach to logistics to handle the demand for THICKREDLINE!
We quickly shifted from a near complete focus on media engagement for the project launch, to creating logistical support systems and infrastructure to meet an under-anticipated level of demand for the THICKREDLINE message, material, and engagement with directly us. At the time, we were just 5 people dealing with hundreds of requests pouring in from around the world! We could not have hoped for such initial success with the THICKREDLINE launch!
We are excited to report that the message of: “No Victim, No Crime”, is resonating… loudly! And, YOU have a lot to do with that success!
There is still much to be done. In fact, we have just begun!!!
Your first $10,000 (USD) at work!
Here is a list of just some accomplishments YOUR donation helped make possible in just the last 3 weeks!
1. Outreach from concerned community members in dozens of cities and towns and 8 countries to THICKREDLINE.
2. First foreign chapter begun in The Netherlands.
3. Started an in-person tour of localities in California and the western United States. Events and meetings in Las Vegas, Phoenix (2), Tucson, Santa Cruz, CA(2), Portland,OR and Medford OR, We have spoken to HUNDREDS at these events, THOUSANDS more through local media spots.
4. In the last 2 weeks, attended meetings with 3 interested Sheriffs and a Police Chief WITH people organizing support in their communities!
5. Created a petition template for THICKREDLINE Community Ambassadors to demonstrate support in their local communities
a. 2434 Signatures in Santa Cruz California https://www.change.org/p/sheriff-police-chief-s-and-elected-officials-victimless-crimes-are-immoral-and-illogical-under-natural-law
6. Multiple media appearances on US and Canadian Radio including: Breathing Deep (CHCR, Ontario), Catskill Dreamer (WIOX, New York), Live Free with John Bush (Podcast), The Other Side of the News (Podcast) among others!
7. Seen printed, over 1000 hard copies of our handbook and 15,000 “Cards for Cops” handed-out, mailed, and shipped to people around the country.
8. Assembled specialists in graphic design, social media, video editing, copywriting, bookkeeping and customer service all willing to volunteer all, or a portion, of their talents and work.
9. Built out a scalable back-end office, web/e-commerce infrastructure, integrated CRM systems and an expedited fulfillment center for all materials for same-day processing and shipment.
10. Developed and implemented *NEW protocols to assist geographically defined groups to organize in a decentralized fashion.
11. Made all print materials available FREE for download for a global audience.
12. All materials and shipping are creating value and covering operating cost and infrastructure and positioned to scale without additional admin input.
13. All accomplished with 0 (zero) payroll to date.
We hope this shows you our commitment and ability to execute complex goals while scaling support structure efficiently.
NOW! We need additional resources to re-double our effort on the foundation we have built!
This time we would like your friends to help too! Will you talk to them about THICKREDLINE?
By December 31st, we have triggered the Stretch-Goal to $20,000 ( GoFundMe @ $12,282 as of January 19th… We need to raise and additional $7,700 to meet this IMMEDIATE goal!)
IMMEDIATE funding use will include:
1. Clean and Secure Website ASAP (We were hacked last week… I am sure we do not have to explain the importance of increasing security and reliability to you) $400 to clean and secure website today.
2. Contractor and volunteer compensation to relieve and refocus founders on goals and objectives. Allow for delegation to a greater degree of operations and infrastructure.
3. Create and launch new and updated content, copy, and messaging.
4. Completion of version two of the TRL Handbook and Cards for Cops!
5. Outreach to Courageous Sheriffs, The National Sheriffs Association and LEAP Members – we have identified 100+ Sheriffs that have already said NO! to Lockdowns, Mask Mandates and Red Flag Laws. -$2000 (mail and call)
6. Dedicated social media engagement (contractors)
7. Dedicated marketing and PR support (contractors)
8. Additional software and user licensing
9. Build and implement open source community building software. (Facebook Fedbook is censoring our Group! They have stopped allowing members to invite their friends!)
10. Outreach and organizing assistance program – build and train. This is to help groups get started locally with a planning and support for initial interactions between people and police implementing TRL (ask us)
We understand completely if you are struggling under these lockdowns.
If you can’t afford to kick-in… Can you,
# 1 introduce us to someone who can make a donation?
# 2 do a personal introduction to your local Sheriff, Chief, OR a deputy/officer with the gravitas to organize their department?
# 3 recommend us to a media outlet, radio talk show host, blogger, vlogger or podcaster who can help us get the word out?
THANK YOU for being part of the solution to end the lockdowns, mask mandates, red flag laws and other tyrannical and immoral victimless “crimes”!!!!
We hope you will consider further support of THICKREDLINE in any way that works for you.
Send us your ideas too! Have a company that could support THICKREDLINE? In-kind services are a great way to help.
*Special note: This $7700 (USD) is immediate goal. This is only to handle what we are now facing to put us on track for greater service. As growth is outlined, and people and infrastructure are put in place, we intended to exponentially grow to serve all who ask assistance of us in REDLINING their counties, home-towns and cities. If you are of the means, and prepared now to help us with this next step. Please reach out directly to discuss.
Howard, Matt, Chris and everyone on the THICKREDLINE Team!