Dear Friends and Supporters of the THICKREDLINE Project,
WOW! That escalated quickly! After James Corbett of the Corbett Report interviewed us in mid-November we were inundated with interest about THICKREDLINE… From around the World… You can see some numbers on our growth below.
We went radio silent as our tiny team dealt with hundreds of e-mails, 100+ orders for thousands of handbooks and cards. We have been “heads down” getting the backend systems in place for same-day fulfillment and scalable growth and it has only been in the past two weeks that we have begun doing media again.
Here is what we learned in our first three months:
- There is a tremendous demand universally for safe communities and that includes moral and responsible policing. Having a THICKREDLINE Sheriff’s office or police department will be a selling point among communities competing for the world’s best and brightest.
“Human capital will go where it is wanted, and it will stay where it is well treated.
It cannot be driven; it can only be attracted.”
— Walter Wriston
- There is an amazing level of support available for sheriffs, chiefs, constables, and mounties to go THICKREDLINE! It is wide-spread, it is nonpolitical, it is international. it unites left and right for diverse but complimentary reasons. Our best meetings with Sheriffs have been where we have been walked in by advocates and community organizations and they have been with people from all sides of the political aisle.
- There are very few things that almost everyone in the world can agree upon and they happen to be the THICKREDLINE principles:
Live and Let Live, Do Unto Others, and No Victim, No Crime!
We are growing to provide local groups resources to support their sheriffs, chiefs, constables, and mounties to go THICKREDLINE. We have launched a Strategy Planning Call to help communities organize and crowdfund support for building out a local THICKREDLINE member organization.
We have some innovative ideas on how to help community leaders quickly and cost-effectively grow a local organization to popularize THICKREDLINE AND rapidly provide support to peace officers taking a THICKREDLINE stand on issues important to their communities.
We want to streamline the creation of local THICKREDLINE groups by bringing resources to help accelerate and professionalize the process, share best practices, and help individual community advocates crowdfund the effort, bringing them together with like-minded individuals.
We have launched a Capital Campaign to raise $250,000 over three months to accelerate everything and provide an immediate safety net against any additional political tyranny in the works. It is crucially important to give our peace officers the support they will need!
THICKREDLINE is dedicated to supporting community member organizations to stand up and support their local police as they dedicate themselves to the principles of: Live and Let Live, Do Unto Others, and No Victim, No Crime. We need YOUR help so the deputies and the officers in YOUR community know they are 100% supported to tell the politicians: NO!
Here is what we intend to fund with $250,000 over the next three months.
– Hire full-time employees and expand our use of contractors to accelerate growth on all fronts.
– Improve and republish print materials and reduce the cost through larger print runs
– Produce a series of compelling videos explaining how No Victim, No Crime impacts law enforcement, individuals and the community
– We want to explain how liberty, natural law and No Victim, No Crime will improve health, harmony and prosperity for everyone in the community… even if it seems counter-intuitive at first glance
Thank you for supporting the THICKREDLINE, because the government can’t have a police state if your police refuse to participate!
THICKREDLINE – By The Numbers!
Here is what we accomplished in our first 90 days… Thanks to you!
4 State Western Tour with over two dozen events, speeches & Sheriff meetings in NV, AZ, CA & OR
101 Orders of Handbooks, “Cards for Cops” and Strategy Planning Calls
147 Donors to Our GoFundMe (Thank You!)
200+ Inbound e-mail / website inquires from 8 countries
1000+ Hard Copies of the TRL Starter Pack Handbook sold and distributed
2,450+ Signatures in Santa Cruz, CA to a petition for their Sheriffs & Police to go THICKREDLINE!
15.000+ “TRL “Cards for Cops” sold and distributed.
11,482 Unique IPs to ThickRedLine.org
30,261 Page Views of ThickRedLine.org content
75,000+ Views/listens of THICKREDLINE podcasts and radio interviews
$250,000 – Amount needed in 90 days to take THICKREDLINE to the Next Level!
130+ Sheriffs identified as having already said: NO! to lockdowns, mask mandates or red flag laws with over a dozen Sheriffs or Police Chief conversations in-progress on REDLINING their agencies.
People Like You! Are Coming Together to Start THICKREDLINE Groups Around the World…
People are creating THICKREDLINE groups around the world because they want to live in communities where they don’t have to worry about the police SWAT-teaming their poker game, arresting or stealing their kids, or raising revenue on them using “taxation-through-citation”.
How to THICKREDLINE Your Community:
1. Attend one of our bi-weekly orientation calls – We explain the basics and answer questions over a video call.
Next Calls – Click Hypertext Links for Call Details:
For Community Leaders, Elected Officials, Concerned Individuals – Tuesday, Feb 2nd – 4:00 PM & 7:00PM PST
For Sheriffs, Chiefs, Deputies, and Officers – Wednesday, Feb 3rd – 9:00 AM PST & 4:30 PM PST
2. Start or Join a Local THICKREDLINE Member Organization in Your Area – We are looking for local community advocates with the gravitas to introduce THICKREDLINE to their friends, family and community. Ideally, this includes building community support, meeting with the Sheriff, elected officials, and media. We can help with strategy, setting up censorship-resistant communications and crowd funding a first class campaign.
Connect with Our Main Group on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/IDugChp65vAebeR1DOWYTA
3. Purchase a Strategy Planning Call – If you really want to make this a reality in your community or country! and have the means but not a lot of time then we can help by crowdfunding the costs and outsourcing the grunt work of organizing an all-pro campaign AND/OR support a Sheriff that is already under attack for taking a pro-freedom stand. We can make it easy and cost-effective to organize.
4. Purchase Hard Copies of Our Handbook and “Cards for Cops” – If you really want someone to spend time with an issue then paper is the best practice. It is easy-to-read, impossible to delete, can’t be algorithmically censored into a SPAM folder , easy-on-the-eyes, and can be read at night without throwing off your biological clock. We have high-quality, full color handbooks and “cards for cops” available in bulk for rallies, mailings, and door-to-door distribution. We can organize a mailing for all the key stake holders in your town: Sheriff, Chiefs, Undersheriffs, command staff, elected officials, prosecutors, judges and journalists where each recipient gets a letter tailored to their interest.
…And Having Fun Doing It!
THICKREDLINE is about bringing people TOGETHER and making it FUN to organize your friends and community. Whether you are creating a local THICKREDLINE group to organize your town, city, or country, supporting your local peace officers on issues important to your community including lockdowns, mask mandates, red flag laws, and other victimless crimes OR just getting some friends and family together to focus on solutions.
The THICKREDLINE solution is not a legal, nor a political solution, it is THE moral solution!
THICKREDLINE in the News! – Supercool People Are Talking About Us!
THICKREDLINE is Making Airwaves! – We are explaining Natural Law and making the case for the police to side with the people.. Because you can’t have a police state if your police refuse to participate!
Interview of the Week
The Tom Woods Show https://tomwoods.com/ep-1819-the-overlooked-source-of-police-abuse/
Other Recent THICKREDLINE Media:
James Corbett of the Corbett Report Pumps Up the THICKREDLINE Again! Calls out THICKREDLINE as a Solution in #TheGreatReopening in this January 27th edition of #SolutionsWatch
THICKREDLINE Co-founder Howard Lichtman on The Shift with Doug McKenty
Former police officer, shooting sports entrepreneur, and host of the Openly Voluntary podcast, Shepard Humphries talks THICKREDLINE with Howard Lichtman from the perspective of an ex-cop
Can you help us raise the final $5,243 by February 15th?
Announcing Our Capital Campaign – $250,000 Three Month Goal
Would you like to see THICKREDLINE accelerate! We have a plan to scale into a world class non-profit dedicated to getting our member organizations the tools and knowledge they need to effectively REDLINE their communities.
We know the demand is there but we need YOUR help to accelerate the evolution.
Can you please:
1. Give Small – Please consider supporting our GoFundMe and/or donating via cryptocurrency. Every dollar helps.
2. Give BIG! – If you have the means to make a major gift then we would welcome the opportunity to co-create a world without victimless crimes and “taxation-through-citation” where the police are respected and trusted and the people feel safe.
3. Help Promote – We understand if times are tough. Can you help us by recommending us to your favorite podcaster, blogger, vlogger or radio talk show host? Introduce us to a foundation, family office or “idea philanthropist”? Schedule a meeting with your local Sheriff and bring us on via conference call? Can you pass this email along to someone who could help?
GoFundMe Update – We Hit Our Initial $10,000 Fundraising Goal in November and are rapidly closing on our $20,000 Stretch Goal
Catherine Austin Fitts, a personal hero of ours, put us over our $10,000 initial fundraising goal on November 30th.
We have now raised $14,757 from 147 donors towards our stretch goal of $20,000. We are trying to raise an additional $5,243 by February 15th to fund operations in addition to our $250,000 Capital Campaign to accelerate growth.
Thank you for your support of THICKREDLINE!
Co-founder and Executive Director
The THICKREDLINE project is an effort to end the violence in our cities and restore respect for law enforcement by supporting their collective refusal to enforce victimless crimes and raise revenue on the population for politicians. Ending enforcement of victimless crimes will make our streets and communities safer, end 60,000 SWAT team raids a year, stop the bankrupting of local businesses from lockdowns, end stealth gun confiscation under the guise of “red flag laws”, save the taxpayers billions, and keep millions of peaceful people out of jails and, frequently, for-profit prisons while restoring respect for the police and helping them focus on real crimes with real victims.
For more information please visit www.THICKREDLINE.org